NEED TO REPORT A POWER OUTAGE?
P.K.M. Electric Cooperative, Inc. provides power to 3,728 members.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
- Total Consumers: 3,898
- Wholesale Power Source: Minnkota Power Co-op, Inc.
- Employees: 18
- Date System Organized: 1940
- Miles of Line Overhead: 1,657
- Miles of Line Underground: 617
- Date Energized: 1941
- Total Plant Investment: $36,074,071.70
- Board Meetings: Last Tuesday, Monthly
- Counties Served: Kittson, Marshall & Polk
- Minnesota Legislative Districts Served: 1A, 1B
ELECTRICITY POWERS OUR LIVES.
The Touchstone Energy Cooperative Advantage
Touchstone Energy Cooperatives represents a nationwide network of more than 750 local, member-owned electric co-ops dedicated to providing members with safe, reliable and affordable electricity across 46 states.