We offer various electric heating products that make your home safer, more comfortable and convenient. Please contact us at 218.745.4711 for more information.
Dimplex, a division of the world’s largest manufacturer of electric heating products, made history in the fireplace industry when it developed and produced the first electric fireplace with a truly realistic “wood burning” flame effect in 1995.
Dimplex continues to lead the industry with the most extensive line of electric fireplaces, with designs to suit every decor. All Dimplex fireplaces feature our incredibly lifelike, patented flame effect which remains benchmark in the industry. Its soothing warmth and ambiance is the reason over three million consumers have made Dimplex fireplaces the focal point of their home decor.
Zoning heating is an easy way to keep your energy costs down, by simply heating the rooms you spend the most time in instead of heating your entire house. Dimplex fireplaces are the perfect zone heating solution because they include a powerful fan-forced heater designed to warm up to 400 sqft.
Stop by our office and take a look at our display models or visit dimplex.com for all fireplace options. P.K.M. Electric Cooperative is a Dimplex fireplace dealer.
Rheem Marathon Series lifetime electric water heaters feature a high-efficiency design with a lightweight tank that won’t corrode. It is the most durable electric water heater ever made. The unique, award winning construction of the seamless plastic tank means a product that is stronger, of higher quality and longer lasting. Titanium lower and copper upper elements resist lime buildup and operate more efficiently. These features, along with the BEST warranty, mean the BEST value for an electric water heater in the industry! The tank has a limited LIFETIME warranty and the parts have a six year warranty. Rheem Marathon Series lifetime electric water heaters are designed primarily for Residential use providing years of hot water for you and your family.
- It’s the most durable water heater made, with a warranty to match
- Tank comes complete with a factory installed vacuum relief valve, ¾” brass tee and ¾” brass nipple for easy, professional installations.
- Replaceable brass drain valve
- All wiring run in conduit for easy control wiring
- Seamless blow molded polybutene tank with no anode rod required for a corrosion free life
- High temperature, commercial-grade diptubes for greater durability
- The filament wound fiberglass outer tank is designed to be more flexible and withstand more pressure than conventional tanks
- Our unique high temperature dip tube is offset from the concave bottom, creating a “whirlpool effect” which helps prevent sediment build-up
- Every tank includes 4′ of pipe insulation for even greater savings.
Electric Thermal Storage Heaters
Electric Thermal Storage (ETS) is a clean, safe, comfortable and reliable method of heating. ETS room heating units store heat during off-peak hours and, if sized properly, qualify as a backup off-peak heat source.